Guys Welcome to our collection of men’s running shoes where we collect a best running shoe list by trainers from some of the most recognized brand available including Nike, Adidas, and Puma. Our running shoes for men include engineered support shoes for overpronators to track and race shoes.
Anyway, you are running a new or a long time runner, a problem that has all the problems in searching for perfect running shoes. Runners should consider a designing feature: Price, Weight, Midsole Assistance, Outself Stability and Support and Height Elements and Fits There is also stability, under which- or overpronation, and ankle drop, which can help to cause the neck to be compared with the hose.
Best 10 Men’s Running Shoes For Road Runner 2018
|Serial||Product Image||Product Name||Product Quality||Weight||User rating||Color||Avg. Price||Buy From|
|1||ASICS men’s GEL-Venture 5||Best||302 gm||4.5||15 color||Amazon|
|2||Nike men’s Lunarglide 8||Best||305 gm||4.5||24 color||Amazon|
|3||Adidas Performance Men’s Alphabounce||Best||10.5 ounce||4.5||19 color||Amazon|
|4||Brooks Men’s Ghost 9||Best||301 gm||4.6||4 color||Amazon|
|5||Salomon Men’s Speedcross 3||Best||310 gm||4.5||15 color||Amazon|
|6||Hoka One One Infinite Men Round Toe||Best||360 gm||4.5||8 color||Amazon|
|7||New Balance Men’s 510v3||Good||384 gm||4.5||8 color||Amazon|
|8||Reebok Men’s ZigWild TR 2-M||Good||298 gm||4.0||8 color||Amazon|
|9||puma men’s tazon 6 fm||Best||306 gm||4.6||9 color||Amazon|
|10||Under Armour Men’s Micro G Assert 6||Good||298 gm||4.4||16 color||Amazon|
01. ASICS Men’s GEL- Venture 5 Trail Running Shoe
The Asics Running Shoes GEL-Venture 5 provides the great fit and everyday comfort, with Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System and a rugged outsole ideal for a variety of terrains.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top” from arch
- Rugged neutral runner in mesh with bright overlays
- GEL Cushioning System
- Removable foam sock-liner accommodates orthotics
- Trail-specific outsole with multi-surface traction
- High-abrasion rubber
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper in an athletic trail-running style.
- Multi directional trail-specific lug traction out sole featuring durable AHAR rubber technology.
02. Nike Mens Tanjun Running Sneaker
Men’s Nike Lightweight Athletic Running Sneakers. For fresh athletic style, lace-up the Nike Tanjun! These sneakers feature diamond pattern mesh uppers, EVA outsole with waffle tread for lightweight traction, and contrasting Swoosh® logos. From denim to sweats, the Nike Tanjun will keep you moving in style!
- Cushioned insole for comfort
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
- EVA outsole with flex grooves and waffle pattern for natural motion and traction
- Breathable fabric lining
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Diamond pattern mesh upper
- Combination midsole/outsole eliminates extra weight
- Signature Swoosh logos.
03. Adidas Performance Men’s Alphabounce M Running Shoe
These men’s running shoes blend sock-like comfort with a modern, pared-down design. This low-profile neutral runner hugs the foot with fuse mesh and a cozy textile lining. A responsive bounce midsole offers energized cushioning for long-distance support.
- Textile/Synthetic with Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- BOUNCE provides energized comfort for all sports, all day
- Fuse mesh upper
- Sock-like construction for snug fit
- Comfortable textile lining; Grippy rubber outsole.
04. Brooks Men’s Ghost 9 Running Shoe
The Ghost is an excellent shoe, with superior cushioning. Even on long runs, the cushioning remains very good with little loss. The heel and ankle collar is comfortable, and the forefoot has ample toe room and flexibility. From the first run, it felt like I had been wearing it for a while.
- Shoe Category: Cushion and Surface: Road/Track
- Platform: Universal Platform and DNA Layout: Biomogo DNA Layout
- Engineered mesh upper adds support in key areas while maintaining flexibility
- All forefoot overlays removed for lightweight construction and sleek fit
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad offers support and cushioning throughout the midsole
- Omega flex grooves improve flexibility for better gait efficiency
- Outsole uses blown rubber in the forefoot and HPR plus rubber.
- Forefoot Cush Pod construction offers great flexibility.
- Removable profile sock-liner increases in-shoe comfort to reduce irritation
- Deep flex grooves throughout outsole improve traction
05. Salomon Men’s Speedcross 3 Trail Running Shoe
The salomonﾒs iconic running shoe that brought speed to the trails! Light, fast, and featuring a super precise fit, the Speedcross 3 provides the ultimate grip in all conditions.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Synthetic sole
- Trail-ready running shoe with water-resistant.
- Anti-debris mesh upper featuring Sensifit technology and Quicklace system
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Ortholite insole
- Dual-density EVA midsole
- Mud & Snow Contagrip non-marking rubber outsole.
06. Hoka One One Men’s M Infinite Running Shoe
If you’re looking for a medium level stability shoe with that same lightweight cushioning found with the Clifton 2, the new Hoka One One Infinite just might be your perfect fit! You’ll enjoy an ideal balance of cushioning, stability and durability with the new Infinite because it is built on a wider platform than other Hoka shoes and features late-stage Meta-Rocker geometry.
- Late stage Meta-Rocker: Provides forefoot stability
- Oversize EVA Midsole: Provides signature Hoka cushioning
- Full-surface Outsole: Provides durability
- Breathable mesh upper with supportive midfoot structure.
07. New Balance Men’s 510v3 Trail Running Shoe
The New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It’s been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It’s why they don’t design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Leather and Textile
- Synthetic sole
- IM ethylene vinyl acetate midsole
- Memory top comfort insert
- AT tread outsole
- NB ultra soft comfort insert.
08. Reebok Men’s ZigWild TR 2-M Running Shoes
Go off the beaten path in style with the ZigWild Trail 2. With an iconic Zig sole for responsive cushioning, SmoothFit streamlined seaming for comfort, and a lugged outsole for improved traction in any terrain, you’re ready to go places.
- Synthetic and mesh upper for durable comfort and support
- Low-cut design for ankle mobility and quicker foot transitions
- ZigTech midsole for superior cushioning and shock absorption
- StableFit molded memory foam at the heel for a secure fit
- Carbon rubber on the heel strike for durable traction
- Removable PU sock-liner for cushioning that accommodates orthotics.
09. PUMA Men’s Tazon 6 FM Running Shoe
The global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion is PUMA. PUMA’s unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel, and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Synthetic and Textile
- Rubber outsole for grip sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top” from arch
- T-toe construction, Lace closure for a snug fit
- Midfoot saddle for optimum fit and comfort
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite, sock-liner for optimum fit and comfort, Cushioned midsole for comfort
- EVA heel pod offers cushioning and shock absorption, TPU shank for increased stability.
10. Under Armour Men’s Micro G Assert 6 Running Shoes
Under Armour Assert 6 running shoe keeps you feeling light and fresh. The breathable upper mesh is lightweight and comfortable, and a full-length internal 4D sock-liner adapts to your feet to help reduce underfoot irritation. The outsole, fortified in high wear areas, ensures full ground contact while reducing the overall shoe weight.
- Upper uses light, supportive foam underneath a soft layer of breathable mesh
- Durable leather overlays for stability that locks in your midfoot
- Full-length EVA sock-liner for added comfort & a custom fit
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Strategically placed rubber traction covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight
- Non-marking rubber outsole delivers greater traction with less weight.