The most effective meal we take every day is the breakfast. You may have heard the philosophy that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Research proves that many people feel that the quality of their first meal has an effect on how the rest of the day will play out. While the category of breakfast foods is broad, one of the most standard and popular varieties of breakfast is toast with eggs and coffee.In this very fast world, people have a little time to spent on their food making. So they look for electric things which can provide them with healthy breakfast within the short time. On the basis of this requirement comes out the invention of a toaster.
What is Toaster?
Now we need to know what a toaster is. According to Wikipedia, a toaster is a toast maker, is an electric small appliance designed to toast sliced bread by exposing it to radiant heat, thus converting it into toast.If we elaborate this statement, we can say that a toaster is a term originally used to describe outdated or slow hardware that is now more commonly used to describe a product made up of hardware and/or software components in an easily used package. The term may also refer to a self-contained software package made up of several software components not originally packed together.
If you like your toast and, like many Americans, consider it an important part of each morning, then owning a toaster is something you’d likely never question. It’s simply one of those items that belong in every kitchen.Toasters can toast multiple types of sliced bread products. Invented in Scotland in 1893, it was developed over the years, with the introduction of an automatic mechanism to stop the toasting and pop the slices up.
Now let us look at the best toasters available in the market-
Top Rated 08 Best Toaster Reviews 2018
|#1||Hamilton Beach – 2-Slice Toaster|
|#2||BLACK+DECKER – 2-Slice Extra Wide|
|#3||Cuisinart – 4-Slice Toaster|
|#4||Breville – Convection Toaster Oven|
|#5||Oster – Jelly Bean 2-Slice Toaster|
|#6||KitchenAid – 4 Slice Long Slot Toaster|
|#7||KRUPS – 4 Slot Toaster|
|#8||Hamilton Beach – Toastation Toaster Oven|
01. Hamilton Beach – 2-Slice Toaster
- Your toast stays warm without over toasting
- Keep warm setting with ready tone and 3-minute auto shutoff
- Cool-wall, stainless steel sides
- Toast Boost lifts food higher for easy removal
- Easy-push buttons illuminate for easy view
02. BLACK+DECKER – 2-Slice Extra Wide Slot Toaster
- Bagel Function – Put the perfect crisp on your morning bagel using the push-button bagel function.
- Also controls for frozen items and to end toasting.
- Shade Selection – Timed options ranging from 1-7
- Extra-Wide Toasting Slots – Perfect for thick artisan bread, bagels, and buns.
- Extra Lift – The lever lifts toast so it’s safely in reach.
- Keep the counter clean and the kitchen smelling fresh. The crumb tray lets you remove crumbs before they burn or mess up your kitchen.
03. Cuisinart – 4-Slice Toaster
- Stainless-steel housing with a motorized lift.
- Lcd countdown feature with a blue backlit led function display, Voltage: 120V
- Enhanced bagel toasting with cancel, defrost and reheat options
- Easy cord wrap for minimal use of your counter space
- Now available in polished chrome
04. Breville – Convection Toaster Oven
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking.
- 10 pre-set cooking functions include: toast 6 slices, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, Warm, slow cook
- Capacity: 6-slice toaster, 13″ pizza
- Convection powered: an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- Non-stick cavity coating: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
05. Oster – Jelly Bean 2-Slice Toaster
- 7 toast shade settings
- Extra-wide slots with dual, auto-adjusting bread guides
- TOAST, BAGEL select and FROZEN, WARM, CANCEL functions
- Toast lift and anti-jam auto shut-off
- Removable crumb tray
- Dimensions: H: 7.3″ x W:7″ x D: 11.7″, Weight: 3.44lbs
- Watts: 800w
06. KitchenAid – 4 Slice Long Slot Toaster
- Long Slot Design with Extra Wide 1.5 Inch Slots
- High Lift Lever / Easy-to-Clean, Removable Crumb Tray
- Simple Start to Finish Toasting
- 7 Shade Settings with Bagel, Defrost, Reheat and Keep Warm
- Under Base Cord Storage
07. KRUPS – 4 Slot Toaster
- 4-slice toaster with extra-large, self-centering slots
- Dual independent control panels5 Functions: Cancel, Toasting, Defrost, Reheat and Bagel; 6-level adjustable browning control
- High Lift lever for easy removal of the toasts; removable crumb tray
- Unique design of brushed and chrome stainless steel with blue LED indicators
- Cord storage; 2-year worldwide warranty
- Kindly refer the Operation step PDF format
08. Hamilton Beach – Toastation Toaster Oven – 22720
- More cooking versatility in less space; Quickly bake and heat your favorite foods
- Toasts up to 30% faster than the leading toaster oven
- Extra-wide top toasting slot. Dimensions: 8.86 H x 16.22 W x 8.46 D
- Toast shade selector. Refer the User manual page 9 for troubleshooting steps
- Note: The toaster should be plugged in for the bread lifter to latch down
BEST TOASTERS BUYER’S GUIDE
First of all, you have to know well about the toaster you are going to buy. You have to be very sure about your requirements from your toaster. We advised you to buy your toaster according to your requirements, not by anyone suggestion or just reviews are good in the online world. A toaster may be good but it can happen that you are fully satisfied with its service. So be certain about your needs. There are some common features available in every toaster, so you have to know about them in the first place;
- The consistency of toasting – The ideal toaster can provide even toasting over the area of the bread, and reproduce this throughout the lifetime of the machine.
- Choice of toastiness – The user should be able to choose the darkness of the toasting.
- Toast output – Various toasters can process bread into toast in different capacities.
- Ease of operation – The toaster’s controls should be labeled to permit easy use and predictable results.
- Remove the ability of crumb tray – Toasters with a permanently attached crumb tray will be more difficult to clean than those with a removable tray.
- Cord placement – There can be a variation on the placement of a cord as well as retraction functionality.( 1 )
After these features, there are some other things to look after, such as;
A good toaster will remain good and provide service to you for several years, some reviews we looked at even mentioned customers hanging on to the same toaster for well over a decade. To figure out whether or not a toaster you’re considering is likely to perform well on the durability front, take some time to check out the reputation of the brand and some reviews from past customers. A few toasters and countertop ovens will come with warranties to provide some extra peace of mind. A lot of the time a higher price tag means a model is well made and will last longer, but that’s not a hard and fast rule. Your best bet is simply to see what others are saying about their experience with a particular toaster.
How much is free space there on your kitchen worktop? How big is your family? The answer to these two questions will determine the size of your toaster. They range from two-slice to six-slice models, so if you have a small kitchen go for a smaller model but if you have a large family consider buying a machine with more toasting slots.
Some simpler toasters will come with basic settings for light, medium, or dark. For many consumers, those are all you need, but some more sophisticated models will come with a wider range of setting options. It’s common for pop-up toasters to include a bagel option that browns one side more than the other. If you regularly freeze your toast or make frozen waffles in the toaster, a defrost button will come in handy. If everyone in your house likes their toast just a little bit different, then you’ll be glad to have a range of darkness settings to choose from.
The main thing you need to figure out to identify the best toaster for you is what you want to use it for. If your needs are simple: you expect to only use it to make toast using standardly sized slices of bread, then you can go with just about any toaster and likely be fine. If you only want to use your toaster for toasting things, but the list of things you have in mind extends to bagels, English muffins, waffles, different types of pastries, and pop tarts, then you need to have that list in mind when you start your search so you can make sure you choose a model that has big enough slots and the right settings to satisfy all your needs.
The more watts (power) your model has, the faster it toasts, although the type of bread will also impact this. The optimum level for two-slice toasters is 1200kW and for four-slice toasters is 1800kW or more. (1)
To save energy, it’s worth seeing if you can choose how many slots heat up at once. Only using the number of slots needed will make your toaster more efficient and help reduce uneven browning – if you’re only toasting one slice of bread but two slots heat up, one side will end up being browner than the other.
There are a few factors that tend to account for the difference in price. With pop-up toasters, you can find very simple bare-bones models that do the job of making toast just fine but are made with cheaper materials and may not last you that long. On the other end of the spectrum, you can find models with lots of different features and settings options that some users may appreciate, but many won’t need. As with most things, most customers will want to find something in the middle: a toaster that’s made to last a reasonably long time and does the job of making toast well.