Football, perhaps the most popular sports around the world. Billions of people are connected with this sport. Many players around the world play professional football.
Football boots are an essential part of football.
Top Rated 10 Best Soccer Cleats 2018 Reviewed
|Serial||Brand Image||Brand Name||Product Quality||Weight||User rating||Color||Price|
|1||Adidas Men’s Ace 17+ PureControl FG||Best||243 gm||92||1||Amazon|
|2||Nike Youth Hypervenom Phantom III||Best||216 gm||90||1||Amazon|
|3||New Balance Men’s Visaro 2.0 Pro FG Soccer||Best||221 gm||90||1||Amazon|
|4||PUMA Men’s Evospeed SL-S II FG Soccer Shoe||Good||153 gm||85||3||Amazon|
|5||Adidas soccer cleats for Men’s X 16.1||Best||226 gm||98||3||Amazon|
|6||Puma Men’s Evopower 3.3 Tricks Fg Soccer Shoe||Best||155 gm||90||4||Amazon|
|7||Nike HypervenomX Proximo IC NJR x Jordan||Best||156 gm||94||2||Amazon|
|8||Adidas soccer cleats Men’s ACE 17+||Best||221 gm||90||1||Amazon|
|9||Nike Soccer Cleats Mercurial Superfly FG Soccer||Best||222 gm||96||1||Amazon|
|10||Adidas soccer cleats- X 161 SG Full Leather||Best||232 gm||92||1||Amazon|
01. Adidas Ace17+ Pure Control FG Soccer Cleats
Call the shots. Direct the play. This is your territory, and no one is taking it from you. With Ace 17, the game is yours. These juniors’ soccer cleats have a laceless Adidas Prime knit upper that delivers total control with no wear-in time. Design for firm ground.
You know something doesn’t feel right when your movement is clumsy and the ball slips off from your grasp. While a huge part of bagging that winning trophy is because of tons of practice and a bit of luck, having the perfect soccer equipment can definitely help up your game, therefore, you need Adidas Ace17+ Pure Control.
- Adidas PrimeKnit upper that keeps your feet securely tucked in.
- With the laceless feature, it is easy to slip your feet into it, and it will adjust accordingly.
- To be able to hold the ball in your feet, raised dots in thin layers are thoughtfully added in the upper of this soccer cleats.
- Adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort.
- Ultra-thin film on upper help keeps water and debris out.
- Purecut offers a sleek compression fit with enhanced stability.
- Move with high-speed control and stability on firm ground (third- and fourth-generation artificial grass)
02. Nike soccer cleats Oversized Men’s Hoody 507745-657
Ground Football Boot offers a new degree of lateral lockdown with cables in the upper and a Dynamic Fit collar. Foam pods lessen the impact of a soft first touch and return energy for powerful shots, while the hybrid plate flexes for agile movement. Cables wrap your midfoot for stability during lateral cuts. Foam pods in the strike zone dampen impact and return energy. A hybrid plate has a flexible forefoot for responsive stability. Stud pattern provides targeted traction for agile attacking movement.
- Synthetic leather sole.
- Authentic Nike Gear Guarantee
- Stud pattern provides targeted traction for agile attacking movement.
03. New Balance Men’s Visaro 2.0 Pro Soccer Boot Review
These football shoes are beautiful in their own unique way. The silhouette of Silhouette and the shape that has not been given before, this world is not found in comparison to most known models of ADIDAS, Nike, Puma etc. Its unique shape is the physical circle of the toe box which is common. In the world of football from the German brand Puma, it is not exactly the same but their shape concepts boast the same concept.
- Fresh Foam EVA midsole.
- Full moccasin upper provides a seamless wrap underfoot on the lateral side.
- Molded foam upper provides specific receiving, support and strike zones.
- Pro-form last for unsurpassed feel and unbelievable comfort.
- Synthetic PU film upper for incredible ball manipulation.
- Transparent TPU plate with engineered nylon chassis.
04. PUMA Men’s Evospeed SL-S II FG Soccer Shoe
The super lightweight Evo speed sl- ii is a high-performance football boot following the philosophy of the PUMA speed concept. The soft and durable premium monolayer microfiber upper material provides comfort and a close touch to the ball. The required support for quick turns is provided by the minimalist speed frame structure. The lightweight nylon outsole with speed track spine together with a new stud configuration composed of a mixture of bladed and conical studs offers stability and excellent traction.
- Monolayer microfiber upper offers comfort, stability, and enhanced grip
- Integrated minimalistic heel counter cradles the heel for better support
- SPEED FRAME design allows for quick turns and improved support
- Dual density Nylon outsole with injected traction studs, conical forefoot studs, and bladed heel studs deliver maximum grip.
- Support and speed while a Speedtrack spine provides added reaction and rotation ability
05. Adidas soccer cleats for Men’s X 16.1 FG Silver
It is no secret that Adidas has produced some of the greatest soccer boots in the game’s long history. The Adidas X 16.1 FG Soccer Cleats are continuing on that tradition of excellence. These boots are stylish, comfortable, reliable, durable and of course, they will have you playing at your highest level. For years, Adidas soccer cleats have been worn by some of the greatest players in the world and that is not changing anytime soon. Join them and get a pair today!
- Experience zero wear-in time with a techfit compression upper that moulds perfectly to your foot the instant you slip it on
- A snug fit for ultra-fast moves is provided by the one-piece upper
- Provides rock-solid stability at high speeds with its extremely lightweight SPRINTFRAME outsole.
- Synthetic and Rubber sole
06. Puma Men’s Evopower 3.3 Tricks Fg Soccer Shoe.
The Evo power 3.3 is geared for players of all levels. It’s equipped with everything from a synthetic upper with GripTex print for all-conditions ball control…to a mix of conical and bladed studs at the outsole for stability and maneuverability. It’s a cleat that’s ready for any and all action, whether you’re playing a pickup game with friends or going hard during a game.
Soft synthetic leather upper with GripTex print ensures durable lightweight performance and unmatched ball control in any weather.
Lightweight TPU outsole minimizes overall bulk while increasing flexibility.
Bladed and conical stud combination increase on-field traction for ultimate grip and quickness.
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top” from arch
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- High-quality cleat for players of all levels
- Soft synthetic upper with embossed details for durability and comfort
- GripTex print at upper enhances ball control in wet and dry conditions
- Asymmetrical lace closure for a snug fit
- The mix of bladed and conical studs offers the optimal mix of stability and maneuverability.
07. Nike HypervenomX Proximo IC NJR x Jordan 820118-006 Men’s Soccer Shoes
The feeling of joy you feel in your belly when you watch Neymar play this beautiful game is the same feeling he’s given to the guys at Nike and the great Michael Jordan and with all those good vibes in place, they’ve combined to give the Brazilian magician a shoe that is a first of the kind! The combination of Jordan and Nike for a soccer shoe is the first of the kind and it makes sense that the honor has gone to Neymar. This Nike Neymar X Jordan HypervenomX Proximo indoor shoe is an eyeful of savory amazingness.
- NIKESKIN technology enhances ball feel for superior touch.
- Dynamic Fit collar creates a secure, supported fit.
- Flywire cables lock down the foot.
- Contoured sock-liner provides lightweight cushioning.
- Synthetic Plastic Polyester/Spandex Text.
08. Adidas soccer cleats Men’s ACE 17+ PURECONTROL FG
With these men’s Adidas ACE 17+ Pure-control Soccer cleats, the game is yours. These soccer cleats have a laceless Adidas Primeknit upper that delivers total control with no wear-in time. Designed for firm ground. NON STOP GRIP (NSG), a thin layer of raised dots applied to the upper that keeps the ball glued to your feet. Provides rock-solid stability at high speeds with its extremely lightweight SPRINTFRAME outsole.
- Primeknit upper molds to your foot as soon as you slip it on so no break-in time is needed.
- Purecut laceless sock forefoot features no edges or overlays for maximum control at high speed.
- Non-Slip Grip is a layer of raised dots applied to the upper so the ball never slips off your foot.
- Boost Foam added to the sock liner and outsole for responsive cushioning and incredible energy return.
- Lightweight SPRINTFRAME outsole for serious stability at fast speed.
- Total Control stud alignment provides grip attraction on firm surfaces.
- For use on firm, natural surfaces as well as newer artificial surfaces
09. Nike Soccer Cleats Mercurial Superfly FG Soccer Shoes
The Nike Mercurial Superfly V Men’s Firm-Ground Soccer Cleat provides stability and exceptional ball touch. Its cleats are designed for superior traction on short-grass fields. Benefits Flyknit upper with NikeSkin for streamlined support and enhanced control Dynamic Fit collar for adaptive comfort Compressed nylon plate with hollow cleats optimizes traction All Conditions Control (ACC) technology for better control Textured sock-liner for a secure fit Firm-ground (FG) cleats for use on short-grass, slightly wet fields.
- Flyknit upper with NikeSkin for streamlined support and enhanced control
- Dynamic Fit collar for adaptive comfort
- Compressed nylon plate with hollow cleats optimizes traction
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology for better control
- Textured sock liner for a secure fit
- Firm-ground (FG) cleats for use on short-grass, slightly wet fields.
10. Adidas soccer cleats- X 161 SG Full Leather – S81973
X16.1 SG Adidas soccer shoes with the lightweight design. The one-piece upper compression offers a snug and comfortable fit from the very first use. TOTAL CONTROL sole with cleats helps control at high speeds and improves stability on soft surfaces.
- A sock construction provides a seamless fit.
- While the heel lining extends up the ankles to ensure the foot is locked in place.
- With sprintframe outsole features strategically shaped studs to help aid your acceleration and stopping ability.
Best Soccer Cleats 2018 – Buyer guide
When you decide about your needs and buy a football shoe then think which pair is your perfect fit at the ground and your legs. Therefore we trying to help you by giving some information on how you can find the right boot.
Surface wise boot
You can find various types of football pitch while you are playing. Some are naturally grassed, some indoors, some concrete turf. You have to be aware of the pitch while choosing your boots.
On natural grass
While playing on a natural grass field, you must choose your boots with the plastic stud. This is the most popular boot among players of the natural grass field. But do not put them on turf, as you will lose grip and will slip.
On soft ground
Soft base is another pitch where football played. On that surface, a player needs a heavy boot with 6 to 8 metal studs on them. It will ensure a better and deeper grip on the ground. Chances of slip also reduce to a certain margin. But do not use them on a hard surface to avoid injury.
On artificial grass
Most of the turfs on the professional level are made of the artificial grass. Players need the boot with shorter and hollow studs with more in number. It will give a player more grip on the surface. The boot will also help to reduce strain level on your joints and knees.
Players put on boots with the rubber outsole with a number of little studs on turfs. That will give an even grip to the player on the turf, dirt and gravel fields.
Professional Futsal played on indoor. A plain, non-marking outsole boot is preferred by the players while playing on indoor. It provides them grip and swift moving on the pitch.
Fitting of the boot is must to a football player. You have to sacrifice all other aspects in order to get a fit boot. If the boot feels good, you will play well. You can move swiftly, trigger your shot forcefully if you have a fitting boot. Moreover, your passes will reach its destiny if you have the fit boot. So chose your boot on the basis of fitting than other things.
One has to choose one’s boot according to his playing style, or what they are doing on the field. Whether he has to run quickly or has to shoot powerfully, choose according to the situation.
For speed, two things in the boot are essential. One is weight and the other is traction. A quick player will always remain quick but with the right kind of boot, they can run faster.
To enforce power in a football a player need a boot with solidity which also allows him to bend his feet naturally.
Choosing material of a boot is very important. It differs individual to individual. There are many kinds of materials which manufacturing company used. Select that which suits you.
The leather is oldest and comparatively comfortable upper material. Kangaroo leather is the most expensive one but calf leather is used most. You have to take extra care of leather boot.
Boots made of synthetic are lighter. It’s becoming common day by day. Synthetic boots are also durable and thinner, which suits the player. The upper portion is softer and comfortable. It will also intake less water.
Players must take their boot according to their playing position. It is very important. One should understand what one has to do in their positions. According to their work, they have select their boots.
The most important fact for goalkeeper’s boot that it must has a strong grip, the upper part is good and comfortable. As the goalkeeper does not have to move much, the weight of the boot does not matter. But the upper part of a goalkeeper’s boot must be solid in order to take long goal kicks.
Modern fullbacks have a lot of things to do. Sometimes they have to attack also, sometimes they play link up with the attacking midfielder. So his boots have to do various things. In that case, comfortless is the main thing
The central midfielder, the general of the pitch who controls the game. The football boots a central midfielder needs is of good stability, comfort and have clean striking surface.
Wingers usually rely on speed and dribbles. The best in the business does both. The wingers need a boot that gives a good traction to the surface. The key aspects of a winger’s boots are lightweight and thin upper.
Forward, the other name, ought to have a good knowledge about the goal’s position. He needs a boot with the clear striking surface. A good grip on the surface so that he can speed past the defender. And above all needs a good stability for dribbling.