Hoverboards have become popular in the past few years, but before you get your hands on one, making sure to do your homework that you can get one of the best (and safe) guaranteed. To help you with your search, we are currently compiling the top-of-the- hoverboards in the market.
These hoverboards consider everything from price, safety and other unique features, which makes them out of the rest. So see which one is suitable for you?
When making a specific decision when purchasing a self-helping scooter, it can happen only if you understand the most important features you are considering.
We create the best choice for you at the moment from customer review and by from some rider. So, let sort out of below our great table –
|Brand name||Weight limit||Max Speed||Charging time||Distance||Product Weight||Bluetooth||Price|
|SWAGTRON T1||100 kg||12.8 km||1 hour||12 km||10 kg||No||Amazon|
|Halo Rover||118 kg||10 km||2.5 hours||11 km||14.5 kg||Yes||Amazon|
|Segway mini-PRO||100 kg||14 km||2 hours||14 km||12.2 kg||Yes||Amazon|
|EPIKGO Self Balancing||90+ kg||10 km||2 hours||10 km||12 kg||No||Amazon|
|SWAGTRON T5||85 kg||15 km||1.5 hours||10 km||9 kg||No||Amazon|
|SWAGTRON T6||190 kg||17 km||2 hours||12 km||14.5 kg||Yes||Amazon|
|HOVERZON S Series||90 kg||15 km||2 hours||15 km||11 kg||Yes||Amazon|
|SagaPlay F1||90 kg||12 km||2 hours||17 km||10 kg||Yes||Amazon|
|Razor Hovertrax 2.0||90 kg||12 km||1 hour||10 km||12 kg||No||Amazon|
|VEEKO Self Balancing||92 kg||13 km||2 hours||10 km||9 kg||No||Amazon|
10 Best Self Balancing Scooters/Hoverboards reviews
Last six month we collect user experience and their review of these 10 hoverboard brands. so that you can purchase your best choose and fit.
01. Swagtron T1 Best Hoverboard to Buy in 2016-17, Top Balancing Scooter
- Strong and tough ABS external body packaging that is fire proof.
- Maximum Weight Limit: 220 lbs (100kg)
- Minimum Weight Limit: 44 lbs (20kg).
- Aluminum wheels with solid elastic tires.
- Speed: 2 – 8 mph (3 – 12.8 kmh)
- Range: Up to 7 – 12 miles
- Tire Size: 7 inch
- Charging Time: ~1 Hour
- Battery: Top Quality Brand Lithium with Sentry Shield
- Power: 100 – 240 Volts
- Size: 23w x 4h x 7d (inches)
- Product Weight: 22 lbs (10.0kgs)
- Climbing Capability: 30°
- Turning Radius: 0°
02. Official Halo Rover Best Hoverboard. Very High Quality & Top-Rated Brand
- Distance: 10 miles(Depending terrain and weight)
- Speed: 10 MPH, Charge Time: 2.5 hours
- Battery: UL 2271 LG 36V/4.4AH Lithium-ion Battery
- Max Load: 260 lbs, Unit Weight: 32 lbs, Off-road tires.
- Mobile App, Tail Light, 20-degree incline. Bluetooth, built-in Speakers.
- 2x strong 400watt Motors
- Water Resistant IPX4, Extra Protection rubber wings
- UL Certification, Indestructible multipurpose tires
- Bluetooth Speakers, Bright LED head lights and Aluminum wings.
Warranty one year
03. Segway mini-PRO Smart Self Balancing Scooter Best Hoverboards
- Top rate of 10 mph & Max scope of 14 miles.
- Padded knee control bar empowers exactness controlling with solace.
- 800-watt double engine & Customizable LED Lights.
- Connect the Segway miniPRO with your smartphone to the application (by means of bluetooth)
UL 2272 Certified – meets every single new necessity and strategy set by Underwriter Laboratories for electrical and flame peril security.
- Made of Aircraft evaluation magnesium composite edge
- Provides military-grade stun resistance.
- Dimensions: 10.3 x 21.4 x 20 inches & 5″ vacuum tires
- Charging Time: 2 to 3 hours.
- Maximum weight for the rider in addition to all payload is 220 pounds
- Weight: 28 pounds (12.5 kg)
04. EPIKGO Top Rated Self Balancing Scooter Hover Safest Hoverboard
- UL2271 certification for smart battery
- Top Speed: 10 miles per hour
- Tire size: 8.5 inch
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Enhanced stabilization
- Unmatched Torque & Acceleration
- Alloy Wheel & Tough Body.
- 18-Degree Max Climbing
- One year warranty.
05. SWAGTRON T5 Entry Level Hoverboard | Self Balancing Scooter Cheap Price
- UL2272 Certified
- Aluminum wheels with strong rubber tires
- Weight: 20 lbs (9 kg)
- Size: 23w x 3.8h x 7d (inches)
- Motor : 1 x 200W motor
- Maximum Load: 187 lbs
- Minimum Load: 44 lbs
- Maximum Speed: 7 mph (10.5 km/h)
- Charging Time: ~ 1.5 Hour
- Maximum Driving Range: 7 miles
- Learning Mode For Beginners
- Lithium ion batteries with patented SentryShield battery system
- Turning Radius: 0°, Climbing Capability: 15°,
- Limited 1 year warranty
06. SWAGTRON T6 Off-Road Best Rated Hoverboard | Best Self Balance Board
- Hoverboard Color- Black, Pink Camouflage, and Desert Camouflage
- Minimum Weighing Capacity 44 lbs
- Maximum Weighing Capacity 191 lbs
- Speed 12 miles per hour
- Certification UL-2272 Safe Certified
- Upgraded Motor Stabilization
- Wheels Milled Aluminium Wheels with Rugged Rubber Tires
- Battery Charging Time- 2-3 Hours
- Special Features Built-in Bluetooth Speakers, Front, and Rear LED Indicator
- Degrees of Riding- 30 Degrees Inclines.
07. HOVERZON S Series | Best Self Balancing Scooter | 6 color available
- UL 2272 certification
- Exclusive HOVERZON AEGIS ARMOR multi-layer battery protection
- Fireproof exterior casing
- Sensor pedals for anti-slip fun riding
- Dual independent motor
- Gear stabilization
- Smart battery management system (BMS)
- Improved battery tracking with 5 levels of battery life indicators
- Built-in Bluetooth speaker for music support
- LED lights on front and rear ends
- LED movement indicators for glistening effect while riding which also blinks according to the light
- Swift wheels for smooth riding.
08. SagaPlay F1 Self Balancing Scooter Low Price & FREE Shipping & safest
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 220 pounds
- Motor: Dual 250W motors
- Miles per charge: 13 miles
- Maximum Speed: 10 miles per hour
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Charging Time: 2 Hours
- Certified?: UL2271 Certified, IP56
- Lithium-ion Battery with Intelligent Protection
- 5” inch Alloy Wheels and slick performance tires
- CSA 3892-81 cross-listed with UL 2272 certification
- Water Resistant (Splashes)
- Gyro-scopic sensors and dual hub motors
- Product Weight: 22 lbs / 10KGs
- Age Recommendation: 10 and above.
- Built in Bluetooth speaker.
09. Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Balancing Scooter, Best Hoverboard
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lbs
- Colors: Red, Blue, White, Black, Green
- Product Weight: 27 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 24.5” L x 9” W x 8.75” H
- Cruising speed of 8+ mph.
- 60 minutes of continuous use on a single battery charge.
- Recommended for ages 8 and older.
- Supports riders up to 220 pounds.
- Wheels: Rubber tires with aluminum hubs
- LED indicator shows battery power and riding mode. Blue LED light bars.
- Frame: Shatter-resistant polymer with fender bumper protection.
- Motors: Silent, dual 135 watt (cruising power), 350 watt (peak power) hub motors with gyro sensor technology
- Steering: Foot controlled, seamless maneuvering
- Foot Platforms: Anti-slip rubber
- Quick change 36V lithium ion battery pack with LG cells.
- Training Mode and Normal Mode.
10. VEEKO | Low Price But Best Self Balancing Scooter, Safest Hoverboard
- Battery: Li-ion 36V 4 Ah
- Range per charge: approx. 12 mi.
- Charging time: 2-3 h
- Motor power: two 350W motors
- Load capacity: 225 lb. I
- tem weight: 22 lb.
- Item dimensions: 23.0’’ x 7.3’’ x 7.0’’
- climbing limit: 15º
- Operating temperature: 23ºF to 113ºF
- Charging temperature: 32ºF to 104ºF
Best Self Balancing Scooter/Hoverboards 2018 – Buyer’s Guide
How To Choose A Self Balancing Scooter/Hoverboards?
Types of Hoverboard:
Summary of Tips:
Beware of where you buy from:
Pick the hoverboard with improved quality and performance:
Which wheel size hoverboard should I choose?
Consider Your Rider:
First and foremost, hoverboards are not for kids and children’s. This machine can speed up to 10 to 15 mph, so it is not a matter of joke and hitting an otherwise unremarkable sidewalk edge could be a disaster for a child.
The batteries are pretty much nuclear of the hoverboards: All things being equal, they determine how fast you can go, how far you can go, and can also add weight to a hoverboard. And charge times are a major factor, too.You may spend a good chunk of time waiting for your ride to charge up.
In the field of speed, most models of hoverboard offer a similar range, from the beginning speeds of 2 or so mph up to 10. A few can go a bit higher; PhunkeeDuck models hit 12 mph. if that doesn’t sound fast, just remember that you are sprinting speed for many people, and you aren’t even moving your legs.
Range is difficult to measure, as a number of things will affect how long and how far you can go — the terrain, the incline, the speed and the weight of the rider, in particular. Most models get a couple hours or more of typical use, or about 10 up to 15 miles, on a flat surface. Swagway models claim up to a 20-mile range, which depends on the rider and terrain.
If you plan on rocketing around town all day, you’d be wise to check how much your hoverboard weighs — they don’t actually hover, after all, and most boards weigh 20-plus pounds, many closer to 30. For someone in average shape that’s doable to lug around for brief periods, but will be a burden for a great distance or a long time.
Legal Gray Area:
Be aware of the law of your area. Absurd as it may sound, some municipalities have laws or local regulations on the books that may forbid the use of any vehicles on sidewalks, as well as unlicensed vehicles in the streets. That means it may actually be illegal for you to ride your hoverboard in your locale anywhere other than a parking lot, your driveway or your basement. A few high-profile examples include New York City, where riding one in the street or on a sidewalk can earn a $200 fine, as well as London, which has a hard policy against electric vehicles since the Segway was launched. And don’t bother trying to ride it in big-box stores, most all have quickly drummed up policies banning them already, too.
ARE HOVERBOARDS SAFE NOW?
Why is this a big deal?
You see, hoverboards are transportation devices and, as such, they’re going to be exposed to a lot more vibrations and impacts than, say, your phone. This will inevitably exacerbate possible manufacturing defects of the battery and increase the risk of a fire by at least an order of magnitude. News outlets ran with the stories of hoverboard fires, and most major retailers stopped selling the gadget. Hoverboard companies rushed to create a safer hoverboard that would pass inspection, and they created prototypes in record time.
Hopefully, the above discussion will help you whenever you are going to buy a hoverboard. Just beware of the facts we discussed. Surely you are going to find the perfect hoverboard for yourself. Thank you.